2011年3月25日星期五

Keep being a douche bag in your mind

Keep being a douche bag in your mind

Not everyone who takes golf seriously is a douche bag, but all douche bags take golf seriously. I decided I needed to take golf as serious as a douche in order to score better. If you are anything like me, you started golfing with a very humble state of mind. You were not expecting to be good, but at the same time, you enjoyed going out. As you got better, your focus miniature golf equipment slowly started to shift from having a good time to performing better. Eventually, a poorly played round prevented you from having any fun at all. Anyone who has been there knows that the adage “The worst day on the course is better than the best day in the office” is just not true.  I decided to break down my outings on the golf course the same way I would break down a swing. I noticed that it would definitely help to be a douche in some cases but not others. I came up with these simple tips for douche Amanda Lead in Kia Classic bag golfing.  This may seem like common sense, but think about a crowded course with people behind you waiting to tee off. You rush. A douche does not care. A douche takes his time to block everyone else out of his mind and focus on his shot. You need to do this, too. Maybe you shank a ball into the water.

没有评论:

发表评论